Thursday, July 7, 2011

why do they even bother? agasbdjknask ;;;

ALJDKJSNKFNLSD ~ at work the kids ,they drew me something LOL thoughh they spelled my name wrong I don't even care * U * SO HAPPY ~ even though Idrew like 932840 amount of drawings for them like many times over and over again which are girls,boy;s,mermaids,fairys,dog's,cat,birds,lambs , etc xD

there was this kid in lunch and he raised his hand so I went over and he just told me he drank milk at breakfast and lunch and he's getting alot of calcium that make him stronger .. then he lift his sleeves up and then show me his "muscles" = W = SO FRIGGIN CUTE I was speechless, everyone kept asking me stuff and the teacher told me "you know ... you can say no" ;W; HE NOTICE LOL

workshop tomorrow boo ;; and tomorrow is the art contest and gym contest bummer = O =

No comments:

Post a Comment