Tuesday, July 5, 2011

first day of work ;u;

Today was tiring ;;;; the kids ended up calling me "ms asster" instead o f"ms esther " but later on they got it c: but I wasn't close to them at first ,then they started to tease me alot and poke my cheek ;; and beat me during game time and ask for drawing requests from me xD I LOVE THEM hahahaha and the troublemaker made a paper sword and hitted me but it was kind of hit that was just meant to joke around. The other two assistant  didn't get tease at all ;;;; there so teacher like mannn....

LATER ON... all the childrens left and we choose to go out this door and didn't notice that all the ate around us were locked! so we were like chilling there, and they asked me to go in between the door ;;;; by this time the only ones in the building was the teachers and we asked these two half naked chubby little boys to hurry and tell the teachers we were locked in ;; they actually made in time while the teachers were leaving xD and omgg my teacher was there laughing at me.


;U; WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW HAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment