Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SMH :C

There was this nosy police officer on the train he's like pressuring this freshmen from my school and glare at me, he's asking the boy "why is he late to school?!""don't say I don't know there gotta be a reason""you gotta take it seriously" "your school is always like this, this is why you were about to shutdown" and then he's like writing reports on it so now I know even the police don't like our school. But he pressure him wayy to much . ^ . so what if's he late one time . nosy nosy nosy. And to bully a freshmen like that and telling him he could bring him into this police place and he's like telling him all the horrible things they can do, bad police officer. smh.

On the way home there was a bird on the train ;u; so cute until it started to fly and land right in front of me with a crying scream noise ;o; but when the train open the door he followed everyone and walked out like he meant to ride the train=V= cuteee~

No comments:

Post a Comment