Sunday, September 25, 2011

long post ;v;

so before I could watch ao no exorcist episode 24 ;v; I was forced to go out to eat lunch with everyone. french toast tasted good ;O; ~





 Later on, we went to buy some UGG boots .V. I didn't buy any~ I also bought a spongebob ice cream!! ;V; SO DEFORM ~

Then we went to a supermarket, I always liked the bowls and plates sections ;U; look at this sexual japanese cup ;/////; how can anyone have the balls to drink out of that it's so wrongg. I also bought a cute white out strips from some random store.



okayy this is the part where everything got ruin ;V; my sister eye started to stink and it sended her whole body to shake & she can't even open her eyes at all :O and we were planning to go to the hospital but later it got better so we didn't go ;v; bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment